Why start this blog?

Good question. In the past couple of years, I've been trying to untangle some of the 'big picture' things in life. By the way, I am Christian.

One of the ways I started on my recent journey of re-discovery of Christianity was by reading the Bible, starting at Genesis, and trying to have no pre-conceived notions of God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and other big questions. Would I discover anything new? Would I be able to get more insight into Big Questions? The answer is that I did make some discoveries that were new to me, and wanted to record these somewhere. Hence this blog. I welcome comments and insights from others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organized religion and why it is important

Why Do Atheists Shout So Loudly When They Believe the Stakes are Lower?

Jesus saves EVERYONE who accepts him. Salvation is available for ALL HUMANS