...and Now For Some Humor

Since this blog is mostly about very serious theological questions, I felt it would be good to have something funny to read every now and again.  I firmly believe God has a sense of humor. He made us, after all.  I mean, of all the things he could make.... humans

Anyhow, since I can't write a humorous entry myself, I'll link here to an article by another author on a different site.  Here is "The 7 Habits of Highly Obnoxious Christians" by David Price.  (The link will take you away from this blog but you can hit the back button to return)

If you found this post interesting, you might also like these related posts on this blog:

Comments

  1. Humans are hardly God's most humorous creations. Have you ever seen a platypus or kiwi bird? Think about a porcupine's sex life. We got off easy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Do Atheists Shout So Loudly When They Believe the Stakes are Lower?

Organized religion and why it is important

Jesus saves EVERYONE who accepts him. Salvation is available for ALL HUMANS